HelloFresh: Join one of the World’s fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Brand Manager who is committed to building brand awareness for HelloFresh in the Swedish market.
As a Brand Manager for HelloFresh, you will join our brand department and be a part of the development, management and execution of our brand strategy to positively impact commercial results. You will drive brand and performance campaigns to achieve awareness and category consideration in the Swedish meal-kit market. You will have ownership over all market specific brand campaigns, PR activities and be involved in influencer related activities, as well as aligning our overall brand messaging in the market across these channels.
The role is based out of our Nordic head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Develop integrated communication across all content, video, social media and consumer PR channels
- Manage the planning and production of brand campaigns, managing multiple stakeholder needs and ensure quality creative delivered to deadline
- Use insight led approach to brief and produce creative content resulting in higher engagement and following on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Integrate brand activity through growth channels to create consistent brand voice and drive higher performance through A/B testing of local creative
- Manage external agency relationships with both creative, media, and PR partners; building a collaborative mutually respective working partnership aligned to the overall global brand objectives
- Work closely with the Global brand team to approve brand direction for the market
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in digital communication, content and/or PR, ideally in a global matrix organization and start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or another relevant field of study preferred
- Demonstration of structured thought process, strong project planning and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of organic social media channels, PR and blog content development
- Experience working with creative and media partners
- Ability to lead and take ownership for all brand and media related activities
- Strong understanding of the local media and influencer landscape in Sweden
- Experience working across multiple communications channels - especially digital channels
- Performance-oriented mindset with a keen understanding of business KPIs and success measurement of digital / brand campaigns
- Requirement: Strong communicator and business proficient in English and fluent in Swedish
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.