As a Senior Graphic Designer at HelloFresh, you will be part of our in-house Creative team and work together with our marketing leadership. Your contribution to the strategic development of our brand will predominantly be focused on creating campaign concepts across ATL creative, focussing on OOH campaigns primarily. Since HelloFresh is already active in 7 different markets, your concepts will travel around the world!
What you’ll do
- Produce outstanding creative campaigns for HelloFresh across multiple markets
- Execute creative projects from the conceptual stage to final product against tight deadlines
- Work closely with Marcomms team and local brand teams to ensure copy and visual content work effectively together
- Collaborate with global inter-departmental teams including ATL team and performance marketing as well as third party production houses and creative agencies
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders
- Uphold the brand identity guidelines
What you’ll bring
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of brand design experience required, agency experience is a bonus
- Outstanding portfolio of F
- Expert-level experience with Adobe CC Programs: InDesign, illustrator, photoshop
- Strong understanding of the print world, CMYK and Pantone
- Experience in creating artwork from tech specs etc
- A passionate and proven artist, you live and breathe great creativity
- A doer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You have no ego when it comes to working on small projects – you inherently understand that everything we create impacts our customers
- A multi-tasker. Able orchestrate projects of varying levels of complexity, as well as scope, and get great work done, on time
- A problem solver. You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms
- A continuous learner. You know that part of being a brilliant creative is taking, and receiving, critique. You can handle a bit of rejection here and there
- Curious. You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.