Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
About the job
You will be an essential part of our US Technical Support Team supporting our Newnan, GA warehouse facility users and the main technical resource on site. Whether you're responding to incidents or pro-actively working to build a better platform, you will be responsible for providing core IT support ranging from mobile device management, printer support, basic network troubleshooting, workstation hardware/software support, user onboarding and training, documentation and continuously striving to empower and enrich our users.
You will ...
- Provide excellent customer service, effective response times, and expert insights into general and sometimes complex support issues.
- Provide on-site and remote resolution of common hardware/software computing issues.
- Maintain hardware through in person and depot-based repairs.
- Image and deploy newly acquired hardware to the appropriate department.
- Understand policies and apply them to come up with a solution that meets user’s needs and aligns itself amongst the company
- Act as point of contact for other department’s technical requests.
- Provide training to all users on new hardware and software when required.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for systems and processes managed by the Enterprise IT team, for both end-users and other IT staff.
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of existing support processes and policies.
- Maintain relationships with company vendors.
- Troubleshoot android based tablets and mobile devices.
- Assist other US locations as necessary.
- Hardware and software asset management.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to make decisions and act with limited supervision.
at minimum, you have...
- IT-related certifications are desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical support or helpdesk role required
- Strong customer service background required.
- Experience with android tablets, RF equipment and printer support.
- Experience supporting on-site and remote users for PC/ Mac, software and hardware.
- Warehouse Experience is preferred.
- Experience with GSuite
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.