Interested in being a member of an award-winning business and working with motivated and inspiring people? Come and join us!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
Based in our modern Berlin offices we are looking for someone to join our Global Business Intelligence team. As part of the central data department, our team puts data in the hands of every employee to enable them to make data informed and data driven decisions. We provide business intelligence products and service on business overarching topics with a focus on finance, commercial and people functions. We also develop and promote business intelligence best practices to enable all data teams at HelloFresh to develop best in class analyses and data products.
About the job:
As a member of the Global Business Intelligence team you will:
- Actively support various departments such as our finance and commercial teams by turning raw data into actionable business insights to maximize the performance of existing and new HelloFresh entities.
- Investigate and thoroughly document how core business processes interact with our data landscape with the end goal of providing fully transparent, qualitative and granular revenue and cost data.
- Analyse and report on the profitability of our product portfolio to help us steer the business in the most profitable way.
- Collect and challenge business requirements to define and create impactful analyzes, reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with our data engineers, investigate and reconcile various data sources and support in the troubleshooting of data quality issues.
- Guide your counterparts in our 13 local markets in adopting centrally created dashboards and working methods. You will also ensure that standard reporting procedures are duly documented and implemented, and actively contribute to improving these procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional data initiatives to ensure our data and reporting landscape is always keeping up with the transformation of our business.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience in a data intensive role such as business intelligence or data analytics, ideally in a multi-entities and multi-currency environment.
- You have excellent SQL skills and are proficient with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Looker, etc.). Knowledge of python is a plus.
- Ideally you have experience with financial reporting and revenue reconciliation processes. Balance sheets and Profit and Loss statements are no mystery to you.
- You have strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- You are able to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and clearly communicate data insights.
- You have proven your ability to build accurate, meaningful reports off of varied data sources based on business needs and requirements.
- You are always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team’s tasks.
- You are able to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.