As a Senior Product Owner in our Consumer division, you’ll join a cross-functional team who are building customer-facing products along our customers' lifecycle from early funnel conversion to later stage habit building. You'll particularly focus on how to upsell and cross sell additional meals and add-on products.
What you'll do
- Work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UX Designers, Researchers and Product Analysts
- Formulate product strategies and identify opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Break down complex scope into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Set-up and analyse A/B tests for new experimental features and initiate deep dive analysis in order to understand customer behavior, monitor and report relevant KPIs
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Manage complex projects involving other departments and position yourself as expert interface in your domain for the other teams
What you'll bring
- You have relevant experience in building technical and especially user-facing products at scale
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.