HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the role:
You will be involved in planning the material, work force and the overall production of our delicious meal kits, before they go to all our hungry customers in the UK. You will also have the opportunity to support the business with KPI's and improvements to our production planning process.
What you will do
- Generation of production schedule and material requirement for the Operations team and labour requirement for the Temp Agency.
- Work with the Planning Manager and other Planning Executives to fulfil all elements of the planning process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Planning of box samples and flyers, sortation of box labels and preparation of management briefing packs to ensure Operations team are set up to execute the plan
- Updating and refreshing reference tools which are useful for the coming week (eg. Cheat Sheet, MATFLO QC interface, EOL Weight Scales etc)
- Creating rack files and box files for the pick-to-light system, with picks positioned to optimize throughput and minimize risk of error on the assembly lines
- Provide support in shortage resolution by using production progress information to determine ingredient shortfall.
- Implement improvements to planning tools to streamline process and support production optimisation.
- Support the business in the measurement and reporting of KPIs related to the Granary, and in taking action to improve them.
- Analyse previous week’s production measurements to adapt future week plans’ parameters.
- Carry out time and motion studies related to picking.
Who you are
- Ideally working within a similar environment and sector (FMCG/Consumer goods)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Strong communication and good people skills
- Keen eye for detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload
What you'll get in return
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly on site market
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team and will be asked to complete an Excel test. If successful, you will be invited to a competency interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.