As a highly self-starting IT Financial Manager you will report to the IT Department leadership and work very closely with all departments across the organisation (finance, procurement, security, legal, to name a few).
You will join a data driven company which needs your help evangelizing the importance of having and maintaining an IT Portfolio in the best possible way.
Your main objective will be to ensure our IT Portfolio stays optimized in all possible levels.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate in multiple streams to ensure all technology-portfolio contracts are at an optimal state, by conducting technical analysis, reviewing commercial contracts, etc.
- Collaborate with the Finance Team and Senior Tech Management on annual business plans and quarterly budgets.
- Broker consensus on Ts&Cs together with our legal teams and with key stakeholders.
- Build and develop policies from scratch to ensure an optimal IT Portfolio (Onboarding/Offboarding, Maintenance, Portfolio review, etc.).
- Mentor all key stakeholders on best practices on how to manage the IT Portfolio and ensure we have a continuous improvement process.
- Develop and manage engagement with key stakeholders.
- Manage and address vendor quality and performance (SLAs) where necessary.
- Identify and remediate untapped potential (underusage, service consolidation, etc.).
What you’ll bring
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a related field (IT, Finance, Accounting, other).
- You have a minimum of 7-8 years of related work experience.
- You have proven experience in a startup environment.
- You have Data Analytics/visualisation experience (i.e. Tableau) and previous experiences using Agile methodology are a plus.
- You have experience in working with technology partners and in SaaS performance management, thorough understanding of technology contracting and transactions.
- You are a self-motivated team player. Ability to work on own initiative, managing own time and workload.
- You are an independently working person, able to get things done.
- You have strong resilience and change management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, written and spoken English with the ability to communicate effectively amongst all levels of the organisation, especially with high level stakeholders.
- You are able to read and comprehend software suppliers contracts.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.