Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Director of Marketing Technology, you will develop centralized marketing technology and customer analytics platforms to serve as a durable, scalable competitive advantage for our business. You will be a strategic owner of all Marketing tooling and infrastructure, in-house and 3rd party, leading a team that provides architecture, implementation, and operational support to the Marketing function.
This position will collaborate with the VP of Digital Product, VP Data, and CMO in implementing and supporting best-in-class marketing and analytics systems. Our vision is to build an industry-leading automated platform that drives our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box, at the right price, to the right customer. Across channels, devices, languages, and geographies.
You will ...
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution of marketing automation and marketing analytics platform investments, including identifying opportunities, selecting solutions, integrating them into existing systems and processes, and supporting their adoption and use by cross-functional teams.
- Lead vendor evaluations with appropriate stakeholders to define business requirements and influence technical specifications to ensure tools and systems effectively uplevel marketing operations. Manage and develop vendor relationships.
- Develop strong internal relationships with all levels of management to promote the culture of automation, experimentation, and data
- Entrepreneurial— not afraid to take on responsibility and solve real customer problems.
- A critical thinker—who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Driven to make a big impact on the broader product and the wider business.
- Highly collaborative, driven by both technical and creative excellence, and a self-starter. Skilled at bringing people together, highly organized, and has leadership level communication. Possesses strategic decision-making skills that can nimbly weigh business needs alongside technological and creative goals.
At a minimum, you have…
- A BSc or MSc degree in a relevant quantitative field (engineering, computer science, digital marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics)
- 6+ years of experience in the marketing technology space: implementing digital e-Commerce platforms/solutions, developing APIs/systems integrations, and/ or developing reporting analytical solutions.
- A deep understanding of modern digital channels such as programmatic TV, Display advertising, search engine marketing, content marketing, email, and social media marketing.
- The ability to manage cross-functional marketing and technology teams, advocate for MarTech, and collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions.
- Hands-on experience implementing enterprise CRM Platforms (e.g. Salesforce ), and/or Customer Data Platforms (e.g. Segment, mParticle, Action IQ), and/or user and product analytics (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics), and/or DSP or SSPs. Understanding of technical concepts and tools, including tracking, measurement, attribution, data infrastructure, customer data integration, analytic modeling, campaign management, and business intelligence systems.
- Excellent structured communication skills to frame complex technical concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across departments. Ability to bridge marketing, tech, and data functions.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital