As a Senior Office Manager (m/f/x) you have the opportunity to apply your knowledge in one of the leading e-commerce companies in Europe and to continue your personal and professional growth journey.
We are looking for an experience talent who will take on responsibility from day one and, in addition to the dynamic day-to-day business, you will focus on raising our service to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with the Leaders of the Office Management team
- Act as a First point of contact for questions from our colleagues, customers, and service providers
- Coordinate external partners (suppliers, service providers, catering providers, cleaning staff, security services, craftsmen, industrial technicians, occupational safety officers, etc.)
- Support our employees with onboarding and offboarding
- Manage projects involving other departments and position yourself as an expert in your domain for the other teams (meetings, company events, catering, renovation projects and removals)
- Develop and redefine our ways of work and strive to understand how the HelloFresh employee thinks and works
- You ensure that the working environment at HelloFresh complies with the statutory provisions on occupational health and safety
- Represent Office Management towards external stakeholders and managers
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience as an office manager or in a comparable role
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written (C2 Level or above)
- You have experience working in fast-growing companies, ideally start-ups
- Words like onboarding, new joiners and OKR are familiar to you
- You question the status quo, see challenges as opportunities rather than problems and positively encourage others to find creative problem solving solutions
- You have relevant experience in project management and have already been independently responsible for several projects (including budget and project planning).
- You have a strong organizational talent, have a structured way of working and the ability to clearly prioritize
- You convince with your excellent social skills
- You will appear safely in front of external partners and employees of different seniority levels
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.