Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Job Description: Senior HR Associate
- Provide generalist support to the facility in all areas of Human Resources
- Recruit, source and select internal and external candidates
- Assist HR Manager in administering procedures and policies through the Distribution Center
- Provide training support to all levels of associates
- Ensure Open Door, diversity and other values related issues are resolved effectively
- Work alongside the HR Manager to conduct interventions, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise
- Conduct new hire orientations as needed
- Deliver, monitor, coach and guides technical and nontechnical training for Distribution Center Supervisors and non-exempt associates
- Provide coaching, facilitate discussions and makes recommendations for non-exempt associates’ and Supervisors’ development needs
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Confident with giving presentations
- Comfortable working in a distribution center environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably within food manufacturing/production, CPG, e-Commerce or start-up environment
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws with proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and tact
- Solid verbal and nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching and counseling skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.