What you’ll do
- Collaborate with cooks and photographers to create appealing photography according to Brand and Product Guidelines
- Executing beautiful, hero-style recipe food- and set-styling for our menu experience, both for online menu as well as printed recipe cards
- Delivering on brand food- and set-styling for marketing campaigns for photography and videography
- Sourcing, propping, prepping and styling multiple sets per day
- Working in an agile way with the team, flexible and malleable, open to other staff members suggestions and able to cope with styling, cooking or shooting schedule changes and challenges when occur.
- Work closely with Senior colleagues on constant improvement of workflows and prop library, pro-actively highlighting and/or solving problems
- Share responsibility for care, upkeep and maintenance of kitchen space, prop library and equipment
- Ensure shot counts are met and daily workload is accurately documented and achieved.
- Manage freelance staff and assistants supporting your set.
What you’ll bring
- 2-5 years experience styling in a professional commercial photography environment
- Strong food styling portfolio that demonstrates skill level and attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation and plating
- Experience working collaboratively with other stylists and photographers on set, food styling and cooking for videos is a plus.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in a high-paced environment
- Experience with the pacing and balance needed to work with food and fresh ingredients.
- A keen eye for composition, including creative ways of executing your vision based on the HelloFresh Brand Guideline
- Enthusiastic team player, understanding the value of the studio is in the sum of its parts
- An understanding and appreciation for food and shooting fresh ingredients
- Ability to execute recipes, adjust to feedback and add value where necessary
- Inspired, deeply curious with an eye for emerging trends and techniques
- Impeccably organized, excellent time manager, with careful attention to detail
Please include a portfolio of your recent and relevant work.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.