What you’ll do
- As part of our Berlin-based international CRM Analytics team, you will be providing detailed insights into our business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from CRM and marketing and translate their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining marketing and technical understanding
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, reporting & visualisation, forecasting, streamlining analysis processes and setting up and maintaining the reporting and CRM data analytics landscape
- You will be utilising various databases and querying/programming languages to access, manipulate and present the data needed
- You will discuss the results of your work to stakeholders of all seniority
- You will not only take responsibility of own projects, but also be a team player to collaborate and share knowledge with other analysts
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing/ Data Analytics/ Business Intelligence
- 2+ years of experience in marketing related domains (special focus on CRM and lifecycle analysis)
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- You are very experienced with CRM related data and technologies such as App analytics and tracking, Salesforce, AB testing and campaign analytics,
- You are an experienced SQL coder, you have experience with Python (in particular Pandas). You are keen on learning more on the technical side.
- You enjoy searching for the best ways the visualize data and have ideally experience with tools like Tableau
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins and (Google) Cloud Platforms are a plus.
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skills.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase.
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectation.