As a QA Engineer in our payments division, you’ll join a cross-functional team in which you’ll be leading the entire quality process throughout all stages of SDLC. As part of your responsibilities, you’ll partner with product owners and engineers to define all areas of testing strategies and requirements in depth.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Owners, and Product Analysts to define the testing strategy for the newly developed and existing functionality
- Develop, and constantly update, comprehensive testing approach and test plan for the functionality
- Contribute to the enhancement of automation coverage by analyzing and providing additional cases to developers
- Share QA knowledge, building awareness and common understanding of quality across tribes
- Monitor the open issues for severity and priority, communicate the risks and follow through remediation, and define the regression scope based on the quality risks
- Develop, update and execute the manual tests and complex business flows
- Ensure execution of the regression test within the team or in other affected teams
- Track the escaped issues and assess changes to testing approach based on the issues missed
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UX Designers, Researchers and Product Analysts
What you’ll bring
- You have solid experience testing a complex distributed and cloud-based e-commerce/subscription solutions
- You have solid understanding of the SDLC phases
- You possess experience in leading and enabling the quality process for the team
- You gained exposure to API testing using tools like Postman or SOAP-UI
- You have experience in defining the regression plan based on risk analysis of the requirements
- You gained extensive experience in owning quality activities in agile (scrum and/or Kanban) delivery methodologies
- You are proficient in creating functional and non-functional risk-based test plans that include automations strategy for front and back end as well as business flows and user experience aspects
- You have solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in maintaining jobs in CI/CD environments
- You are proficient in test management tools and in defect management tools (Jira preferred)
- You possess strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- You understand the concepts of virtualization, microservices architecture, cloud and SaaS
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence and built relationships
- You have very good English written and verbal communication skills
- Advantage: Experience creating scripts and tools in one or more modern scripting language
Interacting with front-ends, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.