At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged and empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the role:
HelloFresh Canada is looking for an Inventory Analyst to support in the development, implementation, and management of our national inventory strategy. Reporting into the Planning Manager, you will work to find the balance between what items we hold in inventory, how much we hold, where we hold it, and how we can minimize our overall inventory risk. You will have a significant impact in this role that spreads over our distribution centres all over Canada.
- Work with our Category Managers to build and maintain an inventory management strategy and framework to increase transparency into inventory counts and locations, improve inventory efficiencies while meeting production requirements, and minimize overall inventory risk
- Build a strategy for where we hold our inventory (i.e. in one of our distribution centres across Canada or in 3rd party storage locations), accounting for safety stock levels, storage costs, and order lead times
- Be accountable for the inventory accuracy in all storage locations, whether in-house or 3rd party, by setting a clear plan for inventory classification (ABC etc), cycle count process, and holding various stakeholders accountable
- Lead our physical inventory counting processes to drive overall accuracy and compliance to our audit/reporting requirements
- Support warehouse projects, system implementations and process improvements as needed
- At least 4 years of inventory, warehousing, manufacturing, and/or supply chain experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a related field
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and Excel skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude. You’re used to working in a high pressure, fast paced, and constantly changing environment
- Driven and self-motivated - you will be making a meaningful difference in our business and lives of our employees and customers
- An effective collaborator, who empowers and enables others to share ideas, raises awareness, gains buy-in, and delivers fast and targeted solutions to complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments, while being able to prioritize, achieve objectives, and meet budget deadlines
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Professional certifications and/or licenses with Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Availability to work weekend schedules and cold facilities
- Able and willing to travel up to 25% within Canada to our distribution centres
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office - work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun and hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, and milestone celebrations
- We’re a social group even remotely - from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, there’s always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, and you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, there’s a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
While our HQ is working remotely at the moment, we’ve kept the work-hard, play-hard energy up virtually!
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.