Why we need you
Do you believe relationships need to be worked on? Are you passionate about communication, hungry for growth and always try to navigate with data? Join our team of international professionals who are focused on making our customers fall in love with HFGO over and over again. As our new Jr. CRM Manager you will contribute to the fast and agile company, spearheading our customer-centric marketing activities !
What will be your mission
- You support at the optimising and implementation of the segment specific planned and automatic campaigns
- You plan both the strategic communication and execution of programs and lifecycle frameworks, ensuring quality deliverables and meeting deadlines
- You work closely with our cross-functional teams to iterate often and quickly using a data-informed approach
- You structure A / B and / or multivariate tests to optimise campaigns on an ongoing basis
- You report on campaign performance and provide regular post-mortems to improve ongoing CRM support and inform future business decisions
What you need to shine
- You preferably got a degree in Marketing or Communication
- You have already gained some previous experiences in the CRM /Digital marketing field (1-2 years) including the use of email marketing tools (DotDigital, Braze, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Emarsys, among others)
- You're passionate about the customer : You understand customer lifecycle principles, and use your strong project management skills to develop campaigns that help solve customer problems
- You already worked on the conceptualisation, planning and implementation of CRM campaigns, customer data analysis and segmentation
- You are analytical with a a data-driven mindset and you are familiar with A/B tests being able to convert data into high value business decisions
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, with a problem-solving mindset.
- You are an empathetic team-player with great interpersonal skills and an open-minded personality, comfortable in communicating with different stakeholders
- You are fluent in german and english (must have !)
Who we are
HelloFreshGO was founded in 2017 in the vibrant HelloFresh tech hub Berlin, and since 2018, we are flying on our own! We are inspiring thousands of energized employees every day to have easy access to well-balanced, healthy affordable and delicious food. Our highlight: a smart fridge and catering boxes, full of tasty, healthy and fresh meals, snacks and drinks for fair prices across the whole country.
With us you have the best of two worlds - a real start-up feeling with our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's network and professional experience. In order to reach our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people to join us in taking HelloFreshGO to the next level. Every day is different and brings new ideas. We are in an exciting development phase - the best time to become part of our team. Grow beyond yourself and leave your footprints in the HelloFreshGO history!
What you will love about us
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector - and of course easy access to our fridge with weekly discounts as well as regular free food tastings
- International, passionate and amazing colleagues to welcome you
- Regular team events - we work hard but also want to have fun and spread happiness – for our customers and our colleagues likewise!
- 2 free meals per week (discount on our fridge) and fresh fruits every week
- Learning and Development budget
- Flexible working hours
- A nice view of Moabit from our terrace, including a BBQ
- Competitive compensation
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations ! We are looking forward to getting to know you!