We’re hiring a Research Operations Specialist to be part of a rapidly growing global market research team that will work closely with product and business stakeholders to deliver the best possible insights by creating consumer insights.
This role will develop and optimize processes that enable research activities. These processes will enable HelloFresh to better understand all our customers helping us create better experiences and better serve them.
What you’ll do
- Building out our extensive Research Library by adding past research projects & insights
- Serving as the gatekeeper to our Research Library by curating in-depth reports of past findings.
- Continuing to improve upon the structure and tagging system of our library in order to provide easier access across our company!
- Identify and implement process, tools, and/or documentation that improve the operations of the Global Market Research Team
- Assist on small scale research projects
What you’ll bring
- 2-4 years of relevant applied experience in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Social Science, Library Science, or a related discipline.
- A broad understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, in-depth interviews, heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews, surveys, information architecture, task analytics, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing (in English)
- Experience with organizing and cataloging large sets of data and/or information
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time-management skills while understanding the big picture
- Experience in running market research related analytical projects combining perceptional data from research with behavioral data from our customer base
- Good understanding of research operations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self-Starter; ability to act autonomously
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.