What you'll do
- Conduct research to gain understanding of consumers worldwide and how they connect to HelloFresh
- Define and execute research briefs to answer business questions
- Support in setting up research designs in both qualitative and quantitative area
- Support in creating, programme, and analyse quantitative surveys
- Support in creating and conducting qualitative interviews
- Communicate results to and interact with relevant stakeholders (global & local) on a regular basis
- Work with market research vendors globally
What you'll bring
- >3 years of professional experience in the field of market research that involves hands-on qualitative and quantitative research
- Successfully completed studies in Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or similar subjects
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- UX research experience is a plus
- Strong writing & analytical skills including the ability to convert qualitative insights and quantitative data into a presentation intended for internal and global stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- You are enthusiastic about research and are comfortable working in agile, cross-functional teams
- Strong self-organising skills and attention to detail
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.