As the Paid Marketing Director, Cross-Channel you will grow and develop the user acquisition strategy by identifying and driving high-impact cross-channel opportunities and pursuing innovative ideas.
You’ll use your analytical and problem solving skills to find new ways to improve and grow our business. Your work will be highly visible and cross-functional; you will regularly engage directly with people across Paid Marketing, CRM, Brand, Data and Tech teams. You’ll analyze business trends; evaluate new and emerging marketing opportunities; and help drive overall accountability by playing a key role in our overall performance management strategy.
What you'll do
- You will lead a lean and fast-paced team of senior individual contributors aimed at driving cross-channel growth across Paid Marketing through problem solving, innovation, and strategic project management.
- Areas of responsibility will focus on projects which are not owned by specific channel teams across paid marketing, rather at the crossroads of several channels, or the intersection of Paid Marketing and Brand, CRM, Data or Tech functions.
- Your team will serve as the Global touchpoint for offline marketing teams in local markets; supporting optimization or launches of offline marketing channels and initiatives (Direct Sales, Direct mail, Partnerships, Outbound calls, print, inserts, flyering, etc)
- Align frequently with local markets to closely monitor competitive landscape, identify and drive opportunities to win share of voice
- Initiate an ongoing exchange with companies and industry leaders to facilitate knowledge sharing and idea generation
What you'll bring
- Entrepreneurial with a “Get stuff done” attitude – able to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever comes your way. You’re not afraid to assume responsibility and solve real growth problems.
- Expert Problem solver - driven by both technical and creative excellence. You possess strategic decision-making and are driven to make an impact.
- Analytical - extremely comfortable with structuring and analysing data, using it to tell a story and drive decisions. You also have experience in working closely with data teams.
- Highly collaborative - skilled at bringing people together, highly organized, and has leadership level communication.
- Comfortable in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- 2+ years people management experience
- 6+ years of experience in the marketing space: working across digital platforms, as well as ATL channels. Having collaborated closely with Brand and Tech teams.
- A deep understanding of marketing channels such as Paid Social, Search Engine Marketing, Programmatic Display, Content marketing, TV and Brand.
- The ability to manage a team of senior individual contributors, and collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions.
- Previous experience in managing complex, high visibility projects across different areas of marketing
- Understanding of technical concepts and tools, including tracking, measurement, attribution, data infrastructure, customer data integration, analytic modeling, campaign management, and business intelligence systems.
- Excellent structured communication skills to frame technical concepts and facilitate discussion across departments. Ability to bridge paid marketing, tech, and brand functions.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.