We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Data is elementary in the DNA of HelloFresh. As an Analyst Intern (f/m/d) for HelloFresh DACH, you will be supporting one of our teams - e.g. either Growth or Supply Chain Operations - helping different stakeholders in the whole DACH organization, from other interns to the CMO, to take better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- You will support one of the HelloFresh Business Functions (e.g. Marketing, Operations) in decision making through analyzing data from various sources and help to draw meaningful conclusions
- You will visualize your findings in dashboards and presentations to a wide variety of stakeholders
- You will play a vital role in questioning the status quo and find new business opportunities by data-driven insights and constant Exploratory Data Analysis
- You will support us in improving and adjusting data pipelines and reports according to the requirements of the fast-changing business environment of HelloFresh
- You are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications and tools. You are an active user of MOOCs and other learning resources to stay up to date on what is needed in the world of analytics.
- You have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are self-organized, proactive and pragmatic
- You have a good business sense and are a strong communicator: you can understand quickly which analysis is needed and how to communicate its result to enable fast decision-making
- You possess good SQL skills
- You can give us proof of your solid skills in visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikView
- First experience in solving problems programmatically, preferably with Python, is a big plus
- A solid understanding of Statistics is a plus
- You have an agile mindset and deal well with changing priorities
- You're interested in a long term internship (at least 6 months)
- A good level of German is a plus (B1)
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!