We’re looking for you to join our HelloFresh People Team as Junior HR Business Partner for all non-tech functions (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.) in our Berlin Global Headquarters.
You will collaborate with our high-performing workforce and specifically people managers as a strategic partner, trusted guide, performance coach and change agent. The HR Business Partners have the core role within the People team to support along the full employee lifecycle.
Become a strategic partner and trusted guide to help our managers achieve their goals by managing and developing each of their teams to become their personal best. As performance coach and change agent you are at the spearhead of supporting every employee with relevant initiatives to succeed at HelloFresh.
What you'll do
- Assist the HR Business Partner Team in providing day-to-day performance management guidance ranging from career development through to coaching and counselling
- Provide support and advice on HR related issues to employees and (junior) line managers
- Develop solutions, continuously improve and iterate our yearly FOODIE Dialogue around employee development and implement new processes along the whole employee lifecycle
- Work closely with People team stakeholders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Support in shaping our Employee Engagement Strategy and resolve complex employee relation matters
- Identify business and personal development needs and introduce new learning formats in collaboration with the L&D team
- Leverage People Analytics data to drive change and support key stakeholders
What you'll bring
- Min. 2 year relevant work experience in an HR generalist or 1 year in an HR BP function, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology, Business or another related field of study
- Proven experience with various People projects (i.e. Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning) across the entire employee lifecycle
- Fluency in English is a must (German a huge plus)
To be successful in this role you should
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- Be willing to take on ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire People team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be a strong communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with solid analytical skills, a good business sense and the ability to deliver hands-on and pragmatic solutions
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Be IT-savvy and confident with the entire Office/Google suites (specifically Excel, G-Sheets)
- Bring at least basic knowledge about German labor and social security regulations
- Bring self-confidence and experience dealing with different stakeholders and seniority levels
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.