What you’ll do
- Support the Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management, Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Executives with independent and objective assurance services designed to improve the internal control environment and operations.
- Plan, execute, report and follow-up on audits to assess internal controls, reporting systems and compliance processes.
- Maintain strong, transparent, two-way relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide management with practical and value-added recommendations in the form of audit reports aimed to improve the organization.
- Keep management fully informed on the progress of all assignments and follow-up on the audit findings to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
- Perform ad-hoc investigations upon senior management requests.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and procedures within Internal Audit and Risk Management.
What you’ll bring
- Degree in Business, Finance and Accounting or similar.
- 4-6 years of external or internal audit experience.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Experience in an international environment and in the technology or e-commerce industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude, strong organization skills and hands-on mentality.
- Strong knowledge of the Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes.
- Knowledge of ITGCs is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work cooperatively with other internal departments.
- Willing to travel up to 30% locally and internationally.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase.
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Finance group ensures (i) accurate, transparent and timely reporting to our shareholders and capital markets, given HFG’s position as a prominent public company and member of the MDAX and Stoxx Europe indices, (ii) best-in-class planning and analysis to enable good management decisions and (iii) optimized funding to facilitate continued growth across our 14 markets. The group prides itself in being a poster child of HelloFresh’s DNA, embodying ruthless prioritization and data drivenness.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.