As a Senior Creative Project Manager at HelloFresh, you will be part of our in-house creative team. You will predominantly be focused on project managing multiple digital campaigns, working alongside the digital creative team.
What you'll do
- Define and manage digital creative projects across different departments and markets
- Prioritize activities across multiple projects/campaigns at different stages of execution and ensure timely feedback and execution
- Supervise creation of digital assets working closely with Snr Digital Art Director and a team of 5 digital designers, organising and managing workflows using Jira
- Be the lynchpin between creative and performance marketing
- Coordinate with internal departments as well as external agencies within an agile development environment
- Ensure alignment of activities with brand strategy, values and CI guidelines
- Plan, facilitate and track continuous improvement efforts within the digital team
- Manage freelance pool and resources effectively
What you’ll bring
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Communications Management or other related field of study
- 5+ years experience in a creative project management role, agency experience a bonus
- Experience working in a similar digital field
- Experience in working for high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands. FMCG brands are a plus
- Proven track record of successful execution of multi-level projects
- Hands-on experience with project managing an initiative from start to finish.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator
- Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with working in agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- The chance to have an impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve and boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.