This interim role is an exciting opportunity to help a well established Talent Acquisition function drive an ambitious 2021 strategy over a 6-9 month period. Working closely with strong TA department leads locally and internationally, as well as the VP People, you will help develop, drive and execute on key Talent projects across a variety of areas including TA systems integration / optimisation, global mobility / international recruitment and employer branding.
The role is interim as it provides coverage during a parental leave.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the TA Department Leads, build on and execute the 2021 talent acquisition strategies in order to attract, evaluate and hire the best candidates to all areas of the business
- Liaise with our external HR software vendors. Recommend opportunities for optimisation or new tooling solutions for Talent Acquisition, ranging from Sourcing tools to a new Career Site integration with both local and global potential
- Participate in new systems integrations, leading TA aspects
- Be accountable for TA budget by managing all vendor relationships, managing and reviewing contracts, approving and reconciling monthly TA expenses and signing off on all relocation / visa costs
- Partner with the Employer Brand team and TA EVP team to ensure full integration of our employer branding & engagement strategy across all elements of TA locally and internationally including social media, external and internal career pages, LinkedIn and our intranet site.
- Act as a SME / ambassador for HQ as we build relationships with international HF properties and work to integrate / share best practices across teams to ensure a consistent international process
- Hands on Executive level recruitment
What you’ll bring
- You have 8+ years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition professional recruiting for high-change, high-growth companies.
- You have proven experience in working with different ATS beyond a user level. You understand the how’s and why’s of TA systems and have possibly even participated in a systems upgrade or integration. GreenHouse and Workday knowledge are a plus .
- You have exceptional interpersonal communication skills and collaborative work style with the ability to build trust and credibility with leaders and stakeholders at a level sufficient to drive organizational change
- You are passionate about recruitment and possess the ability to be both hands-on and strategic: You still love to get involved in a search and can execute at an expert level and/ or teach best practices
- You are a multifaceted problem solver. You can look at a problem from 30,00 ft, but also are able to understand the detailed challenges of those on the ground.
- You have a proven track record in creating and implementing successful, large scale next level recruitment initiatives from start to finish
- You are an exceptional, persuasive and motivating leader. Fluent in English both written and verbally
- You come with strong analytical skills, a good business sense and the ability to deliver hands on and pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.