We are looking for a skilled Learning and Development (L&D) Sr. Manager for our Global / International People Team in our Berlin Headquarters. “Learning never stops” is one of our core values here at HelloFresh. In this role, you will support our HelloFresh growth ambitions by helping our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
If you are a passionate and driven team player, combining conceptual thinking and hands- on mentality, we want to get to know you.
What you’ll do
As part of the L&D Team you will:
Training Concepts & Design
- Analyze the business’ training needs together with our L&D Lead and transform them into training paths and campaigns
- Develop and implement the right learning strategies for our employees
- Build training concepts for competence development (for both functional and leadership skills)
- Design engaging remote learning sessions, face2face workshops and more
- Coordinate and deploy training plans for our high potential program
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and NPS periodically and report on them to our People Analytics function
- Facilitate and continuously improve our internal leadership curriculum as part of our Leadership@HelloFresh program
- Facilitate & design workshops related to various topics (e.g. performance management, communication skills, feedback, presentation skills, meeting effectiveness, time management)
- Improve the company-wide quality of training delivery
- Take ownership of the implementation of our LMS project
- Continuously improve our internal learning initiatives as part of the HelloFresh academy
- Coordinate external trainers, coaches and consultants while maintaining budgets
- Lead L&D knowledge sharing across our international markets
What you’ll bring
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience as an L&D Manager, HR Generalist with L&D focus or similar, preferably within a high-growth environment
- You hold a BSc/BA in Business, Communication, Psychology, Teaching, Adult Education or a related field
- You have current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- You are familiar with e-learning platforms and practices
- You have a proven track record of independently planning, developing and implementing various L&D projects / programs
- You are proficient in “Google Apps for Work”/ Google G-Suite and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- You have a professional certification (e.g. Coaching, Training, MBTI, DISC, Gallup Certified Strength Coach) which is a plus
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
We are looking for you, if...
- You are positive, outspoken and like to facilitate training to larger groups
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are able to take on ownership and act autonomously, and work effectively with the entire L&D and People team
- You combine self confidence with the ability to build rapport with employees, managers at all levels and vendors
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- You are a self-starter and enjoy being hands-on as much as thinking in concepts
- You are used to working in a faced-paced environment where time is scarce and demands are high
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.