As a Product Owner within our Supply Chain Tech Tribe, you’ll join a cross-functional team building products and features that ensure scalability and efficiency of our Supply Chain Technology across a dozen-plus markets. You will manage complex projects that impact other departments and position yourself as an expert in your domain for the other teams.
What you’ll do
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, 3rd party software providers, Operations Managers and other product owners
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to evaluate and measure new and existing product features
- Formulate product strategies and identify opportunities and improvements in existing warehouse technology in order to contribute to the SCM technology roadmap
- Break down complex requirements into Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria and prioritize accordingly
- Support the end-user testing of new features in order to facilitate the roll-out
- Deliver consistently and iterate fast while measuring progress through KPIs and relevant metrics
What you’ll bring
- Ability to manage technical products from inception to launch, building simple and scalable solutions
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and and capable of adapting communication to different stakeholder levels
- You use both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and document requirements and processes
- Demonstrated aptitude to adapt to a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment, and being able to effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Willing to travel to multiple site locations
- Experience with warehouse management or production systems and/or processes is a plus
- Experience in managing or working with third party software vendors is a plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.