As an Art Director at HelloFresh, you will be part of our in-house Creative team and work together with our marketing leadership. Your contribution to the strategic development of our brand will predominantly be focused on interpreting and adapting the HelloFresh brand and creatives to the Japanese market.
What you’ll do
- Produce creative concepts and assets to drive our global brand forward in Japan, across multiple channels (digital and print)
- Work closely with Marcomms teams to ensure copy and visual content work effectively together
- Collaborate with global inter-departmental teams including performance marketing CRM, UX and operations
- Adopt a data-driven approach to creative
- Work independently and take responsibility and initiatives from day one
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders
- Uphold the brand identity guidelines
- Support local Japanese team with creative roll out
What you’ll bring
- BS/BA degree required in a related field of study
- 7+ years of brand design experience required, agency experience beneficial
- Outstanding creative portfolio
- Strong proficiency in English, Japanese is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Japanese brands / clients, ideally in the areas of food or tech
- Familiarity with Japanese culture and consumer behaviour – especially related to food, technology and commerce
- A hands-on approach to creative
- Ability to deal with a large variety of stakeholders
- Ability to deal with cross-functional creative projects, tasks and assignments
- Ability to achieve goals while managing scope, deadlines, quality and risk
- Ability to quickly grasp our product and consumer base
- Working from Berlin, ideally, although strong candidates based elsewhere in Europe and the UK will be considered
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.