As an affiliate manager you will be part of exciting new growth of affiliate channel within HelloFresh. We have built a new affiliate team to support this growth, giving you the opportunity to manage the DACH program. You will project manage affiliate campaigns that will drive our performance and expand our portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in the affiliate industry, a passion for forming professional relationships, and an innovative approach to optimising business opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Identify key partners to recruit onto our established affiliate program
- Have full responsibility over the DACH market’s affiliate program, managing recruitment, retention, and performance
- Work on multiple initiatives for delivering business goals, and ensuring maximum ROI from your affiliate budget. Example of initiatives include among others adjustment of discount and payout structure, creative strategy or landing page optimization
- Be the primary contact and support for our strategic affiliate partners in DACH
- Harness your data-driven mindset to troubleshoot campaigns, optimise partner performance, and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Represent HelloFresh and strengthen relationships in the market through calls and meetings, and the attendance of conferences, and industry events
- Expand and develop your professional knowledge of the affiliate industry by maintaining personal networks, with the opportunity to apply learning budget to harness your technical expertise.
What you’ll bring
- An experienced Affiliate Manager with at least 3 years of experience in the DACH affiliate industry, with established industry and publisher relationships
- Equipped with a good knowledge of the DACH affiliate landscape, common tracking technologies and platforms, and well as reporting dashboards such as Tableau.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance or other.
- Experienced in media buying and large scale budget handling
- Data driven mindset and a critical thinker, able to work independently with significant amount of determination and ambition
- Bringing an excellent understanding of all types of affiliate reward models
- Platform proficient, with strong IT skills, including Excel, Powerpoint, Google platforms
- A team-player, and happy to bounce ideas with other team members to learn and encourage creativity
- Creative, and enjoy thinking outside of the box
- Able to use your excellent communication skills to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels, as well as form relationships with members of remote teams.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.