The Junior Investor Relations Manager will be part of HelloFresh’s global finance team, shaping effective, transparent and timely communication with capital markets. This role reports into the Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Finance of HelloFresh and can be based in Berlin or London.
What you’ll do
- Help translating our strategy and financials into key investor documents, such as management roadshow and earnings call presentations. Close cooperation with group reporting and FP&A teams
- Organize quarterly roadshows across Frankfurt, London, Paris, New York, Chicago, Boston and the west coast with the corporate access teams of our relationship banks
- Help in the review of quarterly financial reports
- Maintain our analyst consensus summary with the input from 15+ sell side analysts covering HelloFresh
- Actively monitor sell side analysts models and respond to analyst questions; assist them with necessary information to take an up-to-date view on HelloFresh, so that they can translate their perspective into their respective financial models
- Maintain our HelloFresh Group website to ensure completeness from a regulatory point of view and provide the highest possible level of transparency for our investors
- First point of contact for ongoing investor requests
- Work closely with our sustainability team and drive the sustainability reporting from an investor relations perspective
- Day-to-day contact for third party rating agencies such as MSCI, Sustainalitics and ISS to ensure our sustainability efforts are well understood and we are providing the right level of disclosure
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in bulge bracket investment banking, ECM or equity research; alternatively investor relations experience in a leading growth/ Internet/ tech/ consumer company environment
- Hands-on and pragmatic mentality with entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our finance group ensures (i) accurate, transparent and timely reporting to our shareholders and capital markets, given HFG’s position as a prominent public company and member of the MDAX and Stoxx Europe indices, (ii) best-in-class planning and analysis to enable good management decisions and (iii) optimized funding to facilitate continued growth across our 14 markets. The group prides itself in being a poster child of HelloFresh’s DNA, embodying ruthless prioritization and data drivenness.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.