As a CRM Campaign Manager, you will be part of the International CRM Team and responsible for the execution of our CRM strategy across our 13 international markets.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do:
- Understanding requests created by our CRM strategy team and bringing them to life by translating them into our CRM platform.
- Implementing cross-channel CRM campaigns from segmentation over message creation to the parametrisation and quality assurance of the campaign (possible channels include email, push notification, in-app messages, SMS, printed direct mail).
- Pioneering the deployment of complex new campaign journeys and enabling other team members to rebuild the setup.
- Leading and coordinating the implementation of multi-markets CRM campaigns (e.g. taking care of the timely implementation, breaking down the project into manageable chunks for other team members).
- Taking full ownership of the campaigns you create and ensuring that the communication meets HelloFresh’s standards before it goes out of our user base.
- Monitoring the campaign performance (incl. deliverability) and proactively suggesting improvements.
- Proactively suggesting and setting up AB tests to constantly improve campaign relevant KPIs.
- Taking responsibility for identifying CRM trends and initiating projects.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders from the strategists in the CRM Team over Brand Teams to our Analytics Team.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in CRM; especially in the execution of CRM campaigns
- SQL experience/ ability to run SQL scripts
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experiences
- project management experiences are a strong plus
- passion for CRM and digital media
- attention to detail
- eagerness to constantly questioning the status quo
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent organisational skills
- ability to work in a fast-moving/ fast-growth environment
- proficient in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.