As you may have read in the news …..
"HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc."
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh's growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to improve the nutritional value of every meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing engineer to build and oversee production equipment optimization across sites and to oversee manufacturing automation projects
- Help design the distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, conveyor changes, and other material handling equipment changes
- Implement design changes to increase efficiency, capacity and throughput
- Develop preferred methods/standard operating procedures for the warehouse together with operational support
- Develop process improvement opportunities
- Introduce and adapt improvement methodologies to implement changes (ex. Lean or Six Sigma)
- Oversee equipment uptime, PM planning and PM execution
- Oversee automation roadmap related to production equip
- Manage processes, projects, and systems to achieve unit goals observing company policies
- Create a productive work environment by setting clear goals and integrating with teams
- A planner and an organizer in data and analysis
- A communicator
- Look to be part of a team and will have an impact when working with others
- Into analysis and provide solutiMaons for cost reduction through process improvements and cost/benefit analysis
- Experienced in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures
- Proficient in using labor data to cost justify capital expenditure and process change Return on investment
- Multi tasking is a big part of this role and necessary to meet concurrent project goals
- You can work with individuals at multiple levels of the organization, up and down)
At a minimum, you have...
- BS Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field
- 2 years of engineering, project management experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments
- Experience using and improving Warehouse Control Systems and Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience using MS Project, Excel (can perform complex functions), Access, and Visual Basic programming
- Auto-Cad proficiency is required
- Lean Six Sigma certification and Kaizen experience necessary
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because you are a protected veteran.