Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
About the role:
As a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM), you’ll work hands on with one or more engineering teams to plan and execute business initiatives, feature/product launches and platform improvements. You will help bridge the gap between Product and Engineering, empowering teams to bring complex ideas to life.
While Product Owners at HelloTech focus on deciding what initiatives their squads should work on and why, TPMs work closely with the engineering team to determine how and when they’ll deliver those initiatives, then manage the delivery. The TPM will be accountable for the successful delivery of these initiatives.
- Own deliverables of features and functionalities for multiple technical squads
- Manage roadmaps, and support squad leads in maintaining their product backlogs/delivery schedules
- Identify and communicate risks that can affect timelines
- Measure process efficiencies and drive improvements
- Coordinate communication across multiple teams and projects
- An excellent communicator: you are able to break down complex technical issues and share with stakeholders from across the business
- Comfortable discussing technical details of projects with squad leads and senior developers
- A structured thinker who can quickly understand a problem, identify a solution and envision a path to implementing it
- Keen on owning and solving process issues that hinder teams from delivering their best work
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or, equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience in an agile software development team as a technical project/program manager, delivery lead, or scrum master
- Worked with a range of agile frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and Scrumban
- Experience using delivery metrics (Little’s Law, Kanban, Accelerate’s Four Key Metrics) to plan projects, surface and fix problems with software delivery.
- Experience with documentation and work tracking tools like: Confluence, GitLab, JIRA
- Experience with writing unit/integration/function test cases, as well as with formalized testing methodologies (i.e. TDD, BDD, DDD)
- Exposure to relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL), and comfortable with running simple queries to quickly pull insights from our data warehouse
You’ll get …
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.