Why we need you
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be working closely with the Engineering and Data teams at HelloFreshGO, building a great foundation for our talented developers to thrive. As well as keeping a stable and healthy environment, you will be responsible for spreading your knowledge and making sure everyone is taking advantage of our easy to use cloud native infrastructure, and applying the best practices when it comes to Reliability, Observability, Monitoring, Containerisation, Performance, Security etc.
What your mission will be
- Build and maintain container clusters with Kubernetes and data infrastructure on Azure
- Deliver solid Infrastructure as a code by using automation tools such as Terraform
- Ensure the engineering organisation has self-service observability tools, and advocate for observability best practices
- Drive the alerting strategy in the tech organisation
- Remove toil in infrastructure through automation
- Pair with engineers throughout the tech organisation to spread SRE knowledge and best practices
What you need to shine
- You have at least 3-5 years work experience in a similar role
- You have back-end experience using .NET languages (C#/F#) or Python
- You have experience with system administration or infrastructure maintenance
- You have good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture and best practices
- You have strong experience working with cloud (Azure), Docker and containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes and Terraform
- You are familiar with operations: metrics/statistics, incident management, post mortems etc.
- You know what to monitor and alert when things go awry
- You LOVE automation and scripting (bash and/or powershell)
- You are an empathetic team-player with great interpersonal skills, who is passionate about mentoring and sharing knowledge to different stakeholders
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, with a problem-solving mindset
- You are fluent in english
- You have a valid work permits/visa for an immediate start
Who we are
HelloFreshGO was founded in 2017 in the vibrant HelloFresh tech hub Berlin, and since 2018, we are flying on our own! We are inspiring thousands of energized employees every day to have easy access to well-balanced, healthy affordable and delicious food. Our highlight: a smart fridge and catering boxes, full of tasty, healthy and fresh meals, snacks and drinks for fair prices across the whole country.
With us you have the best of two worlds - a real start-up feeling with our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's network and professional experience. In order to reach our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people to join us in taking HelloFreshGO to the next level. Every day is different and brings new ideas. We are in an exciting development phase - the best time to become part of our team. Grow beyond yourself and leave your footprints in HelloFreshGO history!
What you will love about us
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector - and of course easy access to our fridge with weekly discounts as well as regular free food tastings
- International, passionate and amazing colleagues to welcome you
- Regular team events - we work hard but also want to have fun and spread happiness – for our customers and our colleagues likewise!
- 2 free meals per week (discount on our fridge) and fresh fruit every week
- Learning and Development budget
- Flexible working hours
- A nice view of Moabit from our terrace, including a BBQ
- Competitive compensation
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!