Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
About the job
- Our Staff Engineers are responsible for the end-to-end product development processes, across the entire tech organization and for the HelloFresh platform, serving millions globally to deliver the best experience for our customers and internal users
- They take ownership of the best practices in architecture, design, development, deployment, and operations (DevOps Practices, Pair Programming, TDD, BDD, etc.)
- They are leaders in ensuring our teams are adopting state-of-the-art technologies
- They are actively involved in large and strategic tech initiatives, such as distributed data, streaming data, microservice architectures, refactoring, test-driven development practices, API definitions, automation and more.
- They have an in-depth knowledge of technology trends and are active in sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching.
- They collaborate closely with our leadership in Tech, Product, Data and Business to improve our process, methodologies, communication flows, etc.
- They are ambassadors for HelloTech brand and partners in hiring to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Who we are looking for
- You have strong engineering and architecture experience, and knowledge in APIs, Microservices and DevOps.
- These are some of the technologies that you have worked with and have a strong professional knowledge: Golang, Kafka, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL.
- You are an advocate for best tech practices, such as CI/CD, TDD, BDD, DDD, Design Patterns.
- You are at your best when you’re improving the environment you’re working in, either on technology, methodology, and/or team collaboration.
- You are comfortable mentoring and hosting knowledge sharing sessions.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- You have an agile mindset and always advocate for cross-functional collaboration.
You’ll get …
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran