Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and operations of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), wireless networks and the firewall administration. He/She/They will pursue a unified enterprise network environment across Hellofresh HQ offices, Fulfillment and Customer Care facilities ensuring maximum stability and operational uptime
- Evaluate, design, and maintain all aspects of existing / future network solutions to include WAN, LAN, Security, and Wi-Fi solutions across company’s 13 locations
- Configure, install and management of Cisco, Palo Alto and Ruckus hardware/software
- Manage network systems ensuring maximum uptime availability and scalability to support business growth
- Project and non-project related activities to support the department’s goals and objectives
- Manage the policies and procedures to ensure all network infrastructure equipment are operating at the appropriate software levels.
- Install and configure network monitoring and management systems
- Maintain documentation regarding network diagram, configurations, operating procedures and service records
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations
- Perform incident root cause analysis and remediation of system outages
- Assist in managing and maintenance of RF mobility equipment
- Travel to facilities as required
- Experienced with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewalls on Cisco, Ruckus and Palo Alto equipment
- Experienced supporting multi-site environment working independently and in team environment
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical network changes
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in enterprise network design, installation and systems management
- Advanced experience with firewall configurations dealing with multiple WAN's and redundant IPSEC tunnels.
- Current network and security certifications preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to travel 25%
- Wireless LAN design including site survey
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.