Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be an essential part of our US Technical Support Team. Whether you're responding to incidents or pro-actively working to build a better platform, you will be responsible for providing core IT support for all US Operations, ranging from SaaS applications, printer support, workstation hardware/software support, user onboarding and training, documentation and continuously striving to empower and enrich our users.
- Work within the IT Support Team to provide excellent customer service, effective response times and expert insights into general and sometimes complex support issues.
- Providing on-site and remote resolution of common desktop computing issues (PC and Mac), and acting as local enforcement for the non-automated IT security policies.
- Understand policies and apply them to come up with a solution that meets users needs and aligns itself amongst the company
- Ensure quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction are adhered to.
- Assist other IT support staff with operational procedures and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide training to all staff on new hardware and software when required.
- Resolving escalated and Executive Service Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for systems and processes managed by the Enterprise IT team, for both end-users and other IT staff.
- You are/will train to be a subject matter expert on a number of Enterprise IT tools (GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, BetterCloud and others).
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of existing Service Desk processes and policies.
- Systems administration of core IT services (on-prem and SaaS), including process automation, configurations, and improvements within these tools.
- Supporting technical and non-technical stakeholders and accommodating a rapidly growing company..
- Hardware and software asset management.
- Staff onboarding and off-boarding, including machine imaging and account creation/configuration.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Prioritize responsibilities well
- Hungry to learn
- Team player but can also work autonomously
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience. IT-related certifications are desirable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical support or helpdesk role
- Strong customer service background required.
- Experience with Google Apps, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and Bettercloud.
- Experience supporting on-site and remote users for PC and Mac, software and hardware.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.