As a Corporate Communications Manager you will be part of a global team driving high impact communications around the world. This role focuses on media relations, corporate content production and strengthening HelloFresh’s reputation globally. You will also be responsible for driving collaboration across all HelloFresh markets, ensuring alignment and awareness of relevant topics.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute communications campaigns and stories
- Drive awareness for HelloFresh’s mission and vision across earned and owned channels
- Contribute to the development of HelloFresh’s global website by serving as a project manager and content curator for the company’s online presence
- Develop issues responses for corporate topics across all markets
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- As a trusted advisor you will closely collaborate with stakeholders from across functions and regions and share best practices as needed.
What you’ll bring
- A creative and dedicated storyteller with a journalistic mindset
- 3+ years work experience in Corporate Communications for a medium or large sized tech, FMCG company, ex-journalist or similar
- You have excellent business acumen and an understanding of how this role intersects with other disciplines, including Public Affairs, Financial Communications and Consumer Communications. You thrive in a matrix organisation.
- You have a proven track record when it comes to creating and executing Corporate Communications campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and clarity when it comes to content and stakeholder management
- An existing network of journalists within the DACH and/or English speaking markets
- Fluent English (near-native) language skills are a must
- You are a critical thinker and can easily simplify complex messages
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Change the way you eat forever with a healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties (once possible again), free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 11,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 11,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.