At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
HelloFresh delivers “cook from scratch” meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards and high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredients—saving time and money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company and is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe and is listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Associate Director of Product (Supply Chain Management Tech - SCM Tech) will take complete ownership of critical business KPIs and add real, measurable value to our end customers (which are internal working stakeholders within Operations & Supply Chain), enabling faster growth and market expansion. You will be the stakeholders’ voice of the scrum team and work closely with delivery teams to translate vision and ideas into features, detailed requirements, and acceptance criteria. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. You will also demonstrate the ability to focus on the highest value initiatives, autonomously identify solutions, and make quick decisions.
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy in supporting the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Owners, and Technical Program Managers
- Assess and make recommendations on opportunities for automation and scalable software solutions within a vast and complex supply chain world
- Work closely with senior leaders and our global team, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product releases
- Research, define and recommend solid specifications of features and value added improvements for new and current products
- Work with the Director of Product to develop product vision for the North American SCM Tech hub.
- Collect and analyze feedback from stakeholders and other teams to shape future strategy decisions
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone that can zoom in on a detailed feature set of a product and zoom out to handle strategic decision making at a program level
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and global stakeholders
- You are aware of agile methodologies of software development (Kanban & Scrum)
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- You have a data-driven mindset
At minimum, you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience and experience with Agile framework methodology.
- Track record of creative problem solving and the desire to influence new products and features.
- An innate ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and develop products with their needs in mind.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting feedback from customers and stakeholders through interviews, surveys, testing, and other discovery methods and distilling the results into action items.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing the organization.
- Experience as a business owner for a broad platform of projects and operating as the go-to resource for the engineering organization, customer support team, and all stakeholders.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Experience managing multiple projects and balancing priorities.
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams.
- We’ve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday and milestone celebrations, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health and safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, you’ll love:
- Our bright and functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, and local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, and more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.