Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
As an Associate Director of Product in our Supply Chain domain, you’ll join a cross-functional team building products and tools that ensure profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our full-stack physical supply chain focusing on AU tools. You will manage complex projects that impact other departments and position yourself as an expert in your domain for the other teams. You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Analysts and Operations Managers
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to understand how operation tools (within procurement, inventory, production and menu planning)
- Formulate product strategies and identify opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Break down complex scopes into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Deliver consistently and iterate fast while measuring progress through KPIs and relevant metrics
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- You will manage a team of 2 product owners
- Experience in building technical products in an agile manner - either consumer facing products or operational tools - at scale, preferably at an e-commerce company
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What you’ll get in return...
- Growth opportunity in a large global engineering organisation (400+ engineers).
- Opportunities to lateral move from one technology hub to another
- Significant reduction on our meal kits, 70 % off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- Continuous development including external courses
- Sabbatical policy
- Flexible working arrangements available
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 14 countries
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in an exciting growth phase
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
Start Date: Immediately
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.