Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will be an essential part of our IT Infrastructure team supporting our US fulfillment centers network infrastructure. Whether you're responding to incidents, installing networks in new locations or pro-actively working to build a better platform, you will be responsible for providing core IT network services to support our dynamic growth.
- Work with infrastructure team in pursuing a unified enterprise network environment across all Hellofresh locations
- Travel to facility locations to install, maintain and upgrade infrastructure related hardware/software
- Manage projects and external vendors to ensure on-time and on-budget project goals
- Maintains change management processes and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service, effective response times, and expert insights into general and sometimes complex support issues.
- Provide on-site and remote resolution of common hardware/software computing issues.
- Act as point of contact for cross-functional department’s technical project requests.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for systems and processes managed by the Enterprise IT Infrastructure team, for both end-users and other IT staff.
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations
- Perform incident root cause analysis and remediation of system outages
- Maintain documentation regarding network diagram, configurations, operating procedures and service records
- Experienced with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewalls on Cisco, Ruckus and Palo Alto equipment
- Experienced supporting multi-site environment working independently and in team environment
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical network changes
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables
At a minimum you have…
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in enterprise network installation and systems management
- Experience with firewall configurations dealing with multiple WAN's and redundant IPSEC tunnels.
- Current network certifications preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to travel 30%
- Wireless LAN design including site survey
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.