We’re looking for a Web and App Tracking Specialist to join our Product Analytics team to help set up, implement and maintain App and Web tracking/measurement solutions. You will perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality tasks for numerous A/B tests and experiments that target understanding our users in greater detail.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Product Owners in order to define how to monitor, measure and collect user behavior for different features and marketing goals
- Analyze and implement different tracking solutions on both mobile apps and websites.
- Define variables, triggers and tags for measuring user behaviour via our tag management
- Partner closely with the Product, Marketing, Development teams in order to help HelloFresh have more data and make more evidence-based decisions
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organization, highlighting the importance of having reliable data about user behaviour
What you'll bring
- Experience using and configuring Google Analytics or similar user tracking solutions (Adobe Analytics, Snowplow, Piwik, etc)
- You’ve used tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager or similar products (Tealium, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Some Experience with App tracking/measurement software ( E.G. Firebase, Adjust, Flurry analytics, etc)
- A degree in computer science or similar information technology discipline would be beneficial.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.