We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As HelloFresh DACH Backend Engineer (f/m/d/x) in our OpsTech team, you will be supporting our OpsTech team in automating processes as well as allowing data and information to flow flawlessly throughout the company. If you’re interested in working for one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great and delicious product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance to join us!
Your area of responsibility
- You will support the HelloFresh DACH OpsTech team in creating, maintaining and optimizing local tools that decrease manual work, decrease the risk of operational errors and enable scalability
- You will have the opportunity to redesign some of our most important systems to improve user experience and the robustness of our tool landscape
- You will identify technical improvement potential throughout the local value chain and beyond (Product Planning, Procurement, Production, Logistics, Customer Care, Marketing, HR) and get the chance to realize them in a hands-on manner
- You will support with operational tasks such as monitoring essential pipelines
- You are a curious and quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- You are self-organized, proactive and pragmatic
- You worked 2 - 4 years in a developer role in a fast-paced environment
- You have solid back-end experience within Microservice architecture using Python and/or Golang, JS or similar languages
- You know your way around different CI/CD methods (esp. Kubernetes), AWS and Docker
- You are experienced in working with relational databases
- Your Frontend experience is a plus (preferably React)
- You have a general interest in understanding business processes and stakeholder perspectives to tailor solutions to their needs
- You know how to take responsibility and own your products
- You have an agile mindset and you can deal well with changing priorities
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany is advantageous
What else we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting hyper growth phase
- The opportunity to be in direct exchange with Data experts and to continuously develop yourself professionally
- A vibrant, international environment and a motivated team
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!