Data-Drivenness is one of HelloFresh’s core values. The SCM Analytics team is building analytics solutions that ensure profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our supply chain across a dozen-plus markets. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with our cross-functional teams to deliver the data products our Supply Management teams need to improve their performance.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Shape and own the product vision and roadmap for a given workstream of the Supply Chain Operations in our cross-functional, agile team of data scientists, data engineers and BI analysts
- Identify and assess opportunities to unlock business value through improvements to the data we collect, transform and present
- Build the product backlog and prioritise it based on business value. Break down complex scope of requirements into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Build a strong relationship with the HelloFresh Tech teams to align roadmaps and proactively adapt our products to support upcoming features, innovations, product development, markets and new brand launches
- Build a strong relationship with all our international markets to understand local complexities and prioritise features
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to understand how our data products can be improved to support our Operations better
- Identify and communicate the business relevance of our data assets, as well as have the analytical skills to figure out where the most reliable sources of truth lie
- Understand who maintains and owns certain data as well as how Data Governance is managed
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of work experience (business intelligence, management consulting, tech-start-ups or other relevant areas) and you are comfortable working with SQL
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and "hands-on" mentality
- You are at your best working with KPIs
- You’re able to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience and business topics to a technical audience
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for international and local (senior) stakeholders
- You bring a strong experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data-driven mindset
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.