Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Graduate Software Engineer (Front End), you’ll join a cross-functional team building product features and services for our supply chain management (SCM) platform. You will assume development and operational responsibility for the internal product UIs built and maintained by your squad that serves a global audience. Based in Sydney SCM engineering hub, you will be part of the global SCM engineering alliance.
- Work in a cross-functional team typically consists of a product owner, 3-4 software engineers, and a quality automation engineer.
- Use agile methodologies, DevOps and continuous delivery practices to deliver incremental and continuous business value.
- Develop new product features backed by scalable technical solution designs which are catered for a global audience from day-one.
- Participate in agile ceremonies, various workshops, pair programming with senior engineers, technical spikes, katas, and code reviews.
- Continuously improve your craft by applying various software engineering best practices and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Collaborate with engineers across your tribe and the company to continuously improve our code base, systems and processes design.
- Develop collection of reusable components, patterns and styles (design systems) guided by clear technical standards and UX guidelines.
- Experienced in end-to-end agile software development and delivery process.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and test-driven development.
- Familiar with development workflows: Gitflow and/or Trunk-based development.
- Understand how to write UI unit tests, automated e2e tests using Cypress/TestCafe.
- Experience in CI/CD methods and practices - using Jenkins, Concourse CI, etc.
- Have used SPA frameworks like React and Vue to build API-driven web applications.
- Basic understanding and knowledge in REST APIs, API security patterns, GraphQL, etc.
- Positive and can do attitude
- Creative at solving problems
- Obsessed with helping people
- Team-player, living and breathing as team
- Willing to learn about retail, food, recipes, logistics, customer care, warehouses, etc.
What you’ll get in return…
- Growth opportunity in a large global engineering organization (400+ engineers).
- Opportunities to lateral move from one technology hub to another
- Significant reduction on our meal kits, 70 % off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- Continuous development including external courses
- Sabbatical policy
- Flexible working arrangements available
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 14 countries
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in an exciting growth phase
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
Start Date: Immediately
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.