As a Product Owner in our Supply Chain Demand Planning team, you’ll join a cross-functional department building analytics solutions that ensure profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our supply chain across a dozen-plus markets. You will manage complex forecasting services that impact other departments and position yourself as an expert in your domain for the other teams.
What you’ll do
- Work with a cross-functional department of Data Scientists, Engineers, Analysts, and Operation Research experts
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to understand how demand forecasting services can be improved
- Formulate product strategies and vision and identify opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Break down complex scope of requirements into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Build a strong relationship with all our international markets to understand local complexities, prioritize and translate into tech features
- Build a strong relationship with the hellofresh tech teams to align roadmaps and proactively adapt our products to support upcoming features , innovations, product development, market and brand launches
- Deliver consistently and iterate fast while measuring progress through KPIs and relevant metrics
- Own daily stand-ups, planning meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
What you’ll bring
- High resilience and entrepreneurial oriented mindset
- Extensive hands- on background in demand forecasting / demand planning ideally within a Supply chain management or operations environment.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Experience in building data science products in an agile manner - either consumer facing products or operational tools - at scale, preferably in forecasting domain at an e-commerce company
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of data science techniques
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.