Training Ambassador Lead Job Description
Since the digitization of the grocery and meal delivery industry, HelloFresh has been at the forefront of revolutionizing the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to whip up mouthwatering meals from home! With over 500% growth since our inception in 2011, we’re now active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
Schedule: (Thursday - Sunday 4:00pm - 2:30am)
As the Training Ambassador Lead, you will play a critical role ensuring that new temporary Associates across Production, Warehouse and Shipping receive on-the-job training consistent with HelloFresh’s SOPs. You will be an extension of the Technical Training and Development team, reporting to the production but working through the on-site Technical Training Specialist. We're searching for a person who is excited to build something awesome!
- Train new associates and those in new positions or roles on the proper way to perform their job on the line (On-the-Job Training)
- Continuously observe and provide feedback to associates
- Share and exchange best practices with the other Training Ambassadors
- Conduct Tours of the DC for new associates
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages associates to ask questions, provide feedback, adapt to the ever-changing business and stay focused on the customer experience
- Promote food safety, quality and a safety-first culture
- A seasoned HelloFresh employee
- Personable: you are interested in training others and enjoy the challenges that come with teaching others ● Versatile: you are a subject matter expert on your line. You know how to perform in most or all positions/roles ● Bold: you’re adventurous, outgoing and optimistic; you’re confident
- Bright: you have successfully passed the Training Ambassador course; you can come up with alternative approaches to explain the same task
- Customer-focused: obsessed with delivering positive customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation ● Able to work in a cold environment for most of/entirety of your shift (10º - 40º).
- An excellent attendance record
- A good record with no write-ups
- Flexibility – this position requires a unique schedule
- Ability to read and write in English
- Basic Mathematics Skills
- Ability to communicate; express ideas and thoughts clearly and with tact and diplomacy
- Competitive Pay & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.