As an SEA manager, you will be part of a skilful growing search team to play a vital role in supporting Hellofresh rapid expansion. You will have an exciting opportunity to drive SEM projects, including day to day management of campaigns in Google Ads and Bing in different markets.
Along with prior SEA experience, the ideal candidate should possess Enthusiasm for search engine marketing and willingness to learn and grow and help the team grow further!
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Develop robust test & learn initiatives, and identify areas of incremental opportunity for the business such as ad copies tests, bidding tests and discount testings for continuous channel growth, scale, and expansion.
- Manage and optimise SEA campaigns across several countries and search engines
- Lead strategic SEA projects for various countries
- Be responsible for a 6-digit spend on a monthly basis where you will be monitoring budget and conversions pacing to meet targets.
- Be an SEA thought leader, delivering weekly insights and helping educate partners and stakeholders across Hellofresh marketing team and local teams on the vision and business impact of paid search strategies.
- Work on cross-functional projects with numerous teams (BI, Marketing Automation, Product & Local Country Teams) in order to ensure that search initiatives are built for success in a timely manner.
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a talented dynamic team, in an agile ways of working.
What we're looking for
- 2 years of SEA experience & ideally experience in managing large budgets
- Highly analytical & data-driven mindset with an ability to understand trends while looking at data
- You are an Excel Ninja
- Proficiency in major SEA components, including, but not limited to, campaign management tools (Google Ads, Google Ads editor), analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), audience management, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing
- You are goal-oriented, independent, creative & an out-of-the-box thinker
- You are able to prioritise ruthlessly and use all the resources at your disposal to achieve your KPIs
- You love to monitor every project closely and make fast decisions based on available data
- High level of written & verbal communication skills in English (German, Dutch, Swedish and/or French is a plus)
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.