As an SEO Manager, you will focus on the outcome and direction of the SEO strategies to increase the number of customers enjoying HelloFresh meals, in all our international markets.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Our customers love cooking healthy meals at home. Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization.
- Analyze on-going operations together with local marketing teams and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency.
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns in order to acquire links, promote our brand, and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with our product team on a variety of on-page, CMS and optimization topics.
- Work closely with local country teams and external agencies on topics like link acquisition, content, competitors and keyword analysis.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across our international markets and measure the impact of changes.
- Lead the communication and negotiation with all internal and external stakeholders according to budget targets and performance goals.
What you’ll bring
- You have at least 2 years of SEO experience, agency or in-house
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and an understanding of algorithm ranking factors.
- You have advanced proficiency in main SEO tools and Google products such as Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog Google Analytics, and Search Console.
- You have a proven record of successfully implemented SEO strategies.
- You have outstanding reporting skills and are able to automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- Analytical: Very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures across markets with strong signs of assertiveness
- You are a team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.