Project Owner Warehouse Software (m/f/x)
What you’ll do
- You are responsible for the Design, Specification and Management of the delivery of Warehouse Control System and Material Flow Control Systems as an integrative part of our system landscape
- You specify logistics processes in detail, gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and document them for our service providers
- You test the system in simulations & emulation and test environments and make sure that the interfaces to other interfaces are optimally connected
- You manage the commissioning and deployments of new releases and ensure the precise implementation of the agreed services
- You work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of new and exciting projects that will develop our automated logistics projects
- After the go-live, you remain the first contact person for the further development of the systems
- You establish, deliver and report on product KPIs
- Travel is required - 30%
What you’ll bring
- Completed studies in systems engineering, automation, logistics, information technology or another suitable field of study
- At least 2 years professional experience in IT project management as a Product Owner, Product Manager or other relevant role
- A significant track record of design, delivery and analysis of end to end IT projects in warehousing
- An analytical mind set with strong numeracy and analysis skills
- Ability to identify, validate and select the correct course of action and prioritise potential issues, risks or opportunities
- Domain experience with automation of warehouse systems and logistics is desirable
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to clearly articulate the business requirements, goals and project scope
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.