As an Associate Director of Product in our Consumer division, you’ll join a cross-functional team who is building customer-facing products along our customers' lifecycle from early funnel conversion to later stage habit building. You will also manage more junior members of the product management team within the Retention Tribe.
What you’ll do
- Work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UX Designers, Researchers and Product Analysts to build products for our weekly active customers
- Create both the long term strategy and short term technology roadmap for your team, align this with the overall company strategy as well as with the priorities from business domains and the general Retention tribe
- Set-up and analyse A/B tests for new experimental features and business opportunities
- Manage complex projects involving other departments and position yourself as expert interface in your domain for the other teams
- Hire, inspire and manage one or more junior members of the Product Management team within the Retention tribe, ensuring that these team members have adequate growth opportunities
- Play a key role in sharing knowledge within the Retention tribe
- Spread best practices for general Product Management as well as specific to Retention within our tribe and across the organisation
Who we’re looking for
- You have solid experience in building customer-facing products at scale and leading a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- You are very knowledgeable in research and product discovery
- You know how to make decisions based on both qualitative and quantitative data and are familiar with experimentation frameworks
- You have managed, lead and mentored other product owners
- You are an outstanding written and oral communicator that can break down complex concepts and adapt communication to different audiences
- Experience in retention or habit building contexts is a big plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.