We are looking for ambitious and talented people to strengthen our local team in Milan! Italy is one of our youngest and most ambitious HelloFresh countries and we know there is a significant market out there to conquer. It’s the perfect moment to join, and a great opportunity to have a lasting impact on one of the fastest growing foodtech organization in Italy.
We have big ambitions for Italy and want to change the way people eat forever, promoting a more sustainable, simple and affordable way to cook delicious recipes at home.
What you’ll do
- From October 2021 and for six months, you will report into our Sr Growth Manager
- Work closely with campaign or channel managers to conceive, monitor and analyse our tests & experiments, with the objective of optimizing channel conversion
- Run in-depth analyses of our customer behaviors, to drive recommendations on our marketing targeting (acquisition campaigns, referrals, retention) and product strategy (pricing, delivery options)
- Drive reporting on our main growth KPIs
- Create automated tools and hacks to help the team save time every day and highlight successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Be creative and find new ideas to improve our acquisition and retention campaigns
- Work with the creative team making sure all performance marketing creative assets are built in a data-driven approach
What you’ll bring
- Masters Program in a Top Business/Engineering School/University, with a strong focus on data
- Strong analytical mindset: you are great with numbers and work in a systematic and logical way
- Previous experience in a consulting, finance, start up or scale up environment
- A pragmatic and hands-on ‘can do’ and ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL - Python is a plus
- Fluency in english - good understanding of Italian is a plus
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks and snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.